Agate is a variegated form of Chalcedony and comes in many colors and is usually banded but can come in other patterns and even in only one color. Agates are soothing, calming, grounding and centering stones, helping one to maintain balance.
- Balances Yin Yang energy.
- Facilitates accepatance of one's self.
- Improve concentration, perception and analytical abilities.
- Helps with memory.
- Eliminates negativity and heals anger.
- Protective, guarding against danger.
- Removes blocks in the chakras by reversing the energy.
- Stimulates digestion and relieves gastritis.
- Heals the eyes and stomach.
- Eases menstrual cramps.
- Helps to clear the lymphatic system and the pancreas making it a good crystal for someone recovering from a mastectomy or dealing with diabetes.
Agate is said to have been one of the stone in the breast plate of the high priest. It can be made into an elixir and can diminish thirst.
Agate vibrates to the number 7.