There are no products listed under this category.
FAME & REPUTATION AREA IN FENG SHUI
The Fame & Reputation area of your home is the rear middle third of any area from the entry of that space, whether it is a whole house or a single room. It is associated with the South direction and the Fire element. The Fire element is represented in nature by the sun, fire, light, animals and people.
Fire represents the human spirit, the divine spark of life, the eternal flame, the light of the world. It is characterized by high energy, fueled by an indomitable spirit, fiery passion, fierce intensity and bright light that is not afraid to be seen, relishes the spotlight and loves to be admired, even worshiped.
The Fame & Reputation area is enhanced by red spectrum colors. Red spectrum colors include shades of red, orange, purple, fuchsia, pink, mauve and peach.
Fame & Reputation – Remember My Name!
Fame is not just about stardom, having celebrity status or attaining some level of notoriety. And it’s not just for those who want to win popularity contests, become rich and famous, be a household name, pop idol, movie star or other public figure. It can also be about lifting your reputation in your community and being recognized and acknowledged for your accomplishments.
You can enhance this area to increase your chances for being chosen for a program, selected for a project or accepted by a prestigious school. Enhancing this area can also increase your ability to get hired, offered a promotion, make an advancement in your career or achieve success in business.
Your reputation is everything and you can have more than one and they can overlap. Some have a tough as nails reputation at work and a totally different reputation at home or in the community.
Crystals and semi-precious stones can be used to create more enthusiasm, shift your energy into a higher gear, lift your spirit, instigate a light bulb moment, ignite your imagination and motivate you to take inspire action.
Crystals for Fame & Reputation:
- Overcoming Fear & Courage: Garnet, Goldstone, Red Jasper
- Good Luck: Moldavite, Sunstone
- Energy & Motivation: Carnelian, Red Calcite, Sunstone, Red Tiger’s Eye
Our favorite crystal for energy is Carnelian. Carnelian is considered a “feel better” stone. It enables the ability to see the connection between dis-ease and emotions.
Ways to Enhance Your Fame & Reputation
One of the ways you can enhance your fame & reputation to receive blessings is to use Intentional Feng Shui. Place your crystals in the Fame & Reputation area of the Western Feng Shui bagua. Make sure to clear your crystal with pure water, natural light, sounds, clearing spray, sage or cleansing smoke from a fragrant incense wood like Palo Santo before using them.
1) Place your crystal in front of framed certificates of achievement, licenses, diplomas, degrees featured newspaper articles or magazine covers.
2) Place your crystal in front of a picture of you with a celebrity, famous author, favorite singer etc. or a smiling you in your cap and gown, holding a diploma, certificate or award.
3) Place your crystal on a shelf with your trophies, awards or displayed medals.
4) Write an intention about an area of your life that you would like to experience more fame (good reputation and more recognition) and fortune (luck and blessings). Place one of the red or orange crystals listed above, on top of your handwritten intention in the Fame & Reputation area of your home or office.
Tip #1: Use a lot of feeling words.
Tip #2: Write your intention as if you already have a good reputation, are recognized for your accomplishments, feel lucky or blessed.
Tip #3: Express your appreciation in advance by beginning your Fame & Fortune intention with: “Thank you for…” or “I am so grateful…”
BONUS Feng Shui Tip: The “Blessing Box” Select a beautiful box to place in the Fame & Reputation area of your home. Place your handwritten intentions inside the box along with your crystal.