There are no products listed under this category.
LOVE & RELATIONSHIP AREA IN FENG SHUI
The Love & Relationship area of your home is the rear right third of any area from the entry of that space, whether it is a whole house or a single room. It is associated with the Southwest direction and the yin Earth element, Mother Earth. Mother Earth is represented in nature by the rich fertile soil of the valleys, fields and farmlands.
Mother Earth is represented in the family by the woman and mother and in the body by the digestive and reproductive systems. Mother Earth is represented by the number two and therefore the relationship dynamic of partnership in business, marriage and loving relationships. This is the area to enhance the potential for successful business partnerships, new romantic partnerships and committed love relationships.
Relationships - Not Just the Love Kind!
Partnership is not just about business relationships or romantic relationships. It can be about any relationship you have with another person. It could be in business or in marriage or it could be with a friend or even your child. Cultivating an ability to be in partnership with someone else is a valuable skill to develop and important to get really good at. It’s the kind of relationship in which you get to have a person and you get to be someone’s person.
You can enhance this area to honor or strengthen an important partnership in your business or personal life. Select one crystal to represent you and one to represent your partner and place them together in this area with an intention or affirmation, declaration or description of your ideal partnership or relationship.
Crystals for Different Types of Partnerships & Relationships:
- Business Partnership: Emerald, Garnet, Unakite
- Love Relationships: Rhodochrosite, Rose Quartz
- Healing Relationships: Iolite, Morganite, Green Opal, Rose Quartz
- Friendship: Carnelian, Lapis, Rose Quartz
Love - Finding Your Soul Mate
Romantic relationships, marriages or committed love relationships can be attracted, enhanced or strengthened with the proper placement of a pair of crystals in the Partnership & Marriage area of your home or bedroom. Select one crystal to represent you and one crystal to represent your spouse or lover or potential romantic interest.
Crystals for Love:
- Marriage: Garnet, Morganite, Rose Quartz, Sardonyx
- New Romantic Partner: Hematite, Magnetite, Stibnite
- Love: Pink Amethyst, Pink Calcite, Pink Tourmaline, Rose Aura Quartz, Rose Quartz, Ruby
- Removes Blocks: Kunzite, Rhodonite, Rose Quartz
Our favorite crystal for love is Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz brings romance and is good for improving love relationships. It works to help you feel confident in a relationship and works to heal past hurts.
Ways to Enhance Love and Relationships
One of the ways you can enhance your partnerships and love relationships is to use Intentional Feng Shui. Place your crystals in the Partnership & Marriage area of the Western Feng Shui bagua. Make sure to clear your crystal with pure water, natural light, sounds, clearing spray, sage or cleansing smoke from a fragrant incense wood like Palo Santo before using them.
1) Place your pair of crystals in front of your framed business or marriage license or certificate.
2) Place your pair of crystals in front of a picture of you with your business partner or spouse, lover or loved one, grand opening, engagement or wedding photo, engagement announcement or wedding invitation.
3) Place your pair of crystals on a shelf with couple figurines, tokens of love, mementos from a special vacation or honeymoon or any other symbols of your love.
4) Write an intention about your business partnership, marriage, friendship or other relationship. Place a pair of the pink or white/clear crystals listed above, on top of your handwritten intention in the Partnership & Marriage area of your home or office.
Tip #1: Use a lot of feeling words.
Tip #2: Write your intention as if you already have a good partnership, marriage or loving committed relationship.
Tip #3: Express your appreciation in advance by beginning your Partnership & Marriage intention with: “Thank you for…” or “I am so grateful…”
BONUS Feng Shui Tip: To attract a new loving relationship or partner, place a pair of heart shaped rose quartz crystals in the Partnership & Marriage are of your home or bedroom in front of your Dream of Love picture, a depiction (print, photo, sculpture or painting) of what your ideal loving relationship looks like.