5 Steps to Navigate Through the Intense Energy of the Supermoon, The Solar Eclipse and the Equinox.
Posted by Karen Bolt on 18th Mar 2015
The energies leading up to the trifecta of the supermoon, the solar eclipse and the spring equinox, have been turbulent to say the least and they are not about to let up any time soon. It is important to view this as an opportunity for change and growth. And change and grow you will! The question is, are you going to go kicking and screaming or are you going to let go of the wheel and give up resistance?
Even if you decide to go with the flow of the energy, the intensity will be difficult for most of us. So here are 5 ways to get through safely, gently and easily:
- 1.Keep your home clear. You can do this easily with our Room Clearing Spray or by burning sage. And if you haven’t already done so, create crystal grids inside your house to maintain the energy in your home so that it can be your oasis. Do your best to stay away from toxic people.
- 2.Take care of your body by eating wholesome, nutritious, pesticide and GMO free foods and get plenty of sleep
- 3.Take salt baths at least once a week but especially on Friday, March 20th. Salt is the great energy neutralizer. It will help to clear off the negative energy you have picked up and allow you to sleep better.
- 4.Get body work done. By this I mean massage, energy work such as Reiki, Chiropractic, acupuncture or my personal favorite crystal healing. This will help to ground you in your body, remove tension and cope more easily.
- 5.Work with crystals. You can carry some Rose Quartz or our Unconditional Love Wand works amazingly well to help to neutralize the negative energy.